Thursday, December 3, 2015

“23K! Thanks again guys! I really do appreciate it. I can only say how much I appreciate you guys so many times before it gets to be too much, so after 25K I’m only going to do these every 5,000 or whatever I see fits. But don’t think that means I don’t enjoy talking to you guys or don’t appreciate you anymore because you are what drives this account. Account update coming up in a bit. #SprintCupNews #nascar #23k #scn1000 #23000followers #dalejr #bestfollowersoninstagram” by @sprintcupnews on Instagram http://ift.tt/1YMcnNI


“23K! Thanks again guys! I really do appreciate it. I can only say how much I appreciate you guys so many times before it gets to be too much, so after 25K I’m only going to do these every 5,000 or whatever I see fits. But don’t think that means I don’t enjoy talking to you guys or don’t appreciate you anymore because you are what drives this account. Account update coming up in a bit. #SprintCupNews #nascar #23k #scn1000 #23000followers #dalejr #bestfollowersoninstagram” by @sprintcupnews on Instagram http://ift.tt/1YMcnNI

No comments:

Post a Comment