Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Jared Dudley on Cowboys: 'Most overrated organization in sports'

Jared Dudley on Cowboys: 'Most overrated organization in sports'
Jared Dudley is not a fan of the Dallas Cowboys.
The eight-year NBA veteran born in California recently joined J.J. Redick's new podcast on The Vertical. On the show, Dudley and Redick started discussing overrated things. That's when Dudley, the current forward for the Washington Wizards, went off on the Cowboys.
“My most overrated thing is the Dallas Cowboys," Dudley said, via CSN Mid-Atlantic. "And I was thinking hard about this and I’m going to tell you why.”
And Dudley went on, as broken down by Kelly Diven of CSN Mid-Atlantic:
Decades of losing
• “It’s America’s Team, that’s what they say. America’s Team hasn’t won a championship in over 20 years. It’s the most overrated organization in all of sports.”
• “My whole thing is now, how can they be bandwagon fans now? They haven’t won! With Tony Romo you’ve got one or two playoff wins in 10 years. I mean they dog him."
• “Am I Cowboy hater? Yes. Because I feel like you give props to who’s good. Let’s give props to Seattle. Let’s give props to the Patriots.

No comments:

Post a Comment